Friday, May 15, 2009

What a day....

At 1st i really don no what to type into my blog.. i look like very busy but i was do is nothing.. i really want to know what happened to me this few days.. What am i doing? What am i thinking? Just like today off i sitting in front of the laptop and just watch DVD. While watching DVD i was thinking one thing.. When am i going to rush out from this company? It's i run out from this company and another good way to learn more things? I really hope that i did not choose the wrong way. And i really hope that i can earn a lot of money for myself. I really want to find more money.. This is everyone's hope. I really hope that everyone can find more money.

I really want to ask my partner to run out from this company. Because this company can't less long. The boss is very hard thinking. It means that this old man he got brain to make his own worker just like own family. Sometime he is very good, kind and very funny too.. But the most bad things is HE DON'T GIVE US SALARY! FOR 2 MONTHS! Me and my partner always ask salary from him and he always answer. TODAY NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER BANK OR I ALSO NOT ENOUGH MONEY!

Now i really hope someone can help me. I really don no how to choose... I really don't know how to choose my way. I really want to very PERFECT answer.. please help me anyone...
I really don't lose a best partner that i have in this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment