Saturday, March 7, 2009

zZzZz

Haiz.. this few weeks i also don't know what to type "lazy" almost in my mind. Everyday need to go to study at 9am to 12pm then 12pm need to work until 10pm. Very lazy to type blog. Really don't understand why i work so hard for the boss and get scolded from boss everyday. I really did not do any wrong things i really don't understand why! I work so hard for him what he say i just answer him "YES BOSS, NO PROBLEM BOSS, OKAY OKAY BOSS" what boss called me to do i will always do. In my MIND always tell me "WHAT TO DO THIS IS YOUR BOSS GOT SALARY RM600 PER MONTH IF DON'T LISTEN HIM SURE RM600 ALSO GONE! WORK IT JEFFREY!"

I work here feel very boring already. Really feel like wanted to STOP and find another phone shop and work. Here always get scolded because of a little bit things only.

I work here with boss's son "VICTOR". I work with him just like work with a TIME BOM! He will cry anytime and he will scold people anytime. DO U THINK THAT IS A TIME BOM? He scold people then he will cry. But he try his GIRLFRIEND dam good and dam nice. He will spent a lot of things. He will work hard to get more money to buy things for her GIRLFRIEND. The bear is his gift for her GIRLFRIEND. This is the 1st things. The 2nd things is he really don't care who are u. he will scold people and the big problem is his father "THAT MEANS MY BOSS" always will get scolded from him too. Then they will always fight in the SHOP. Then i become the middle man see who will win this fight. I will just sit a site let them fight and i will silence myself. This VICTOR i really don't know how to help him. He work for his father and he scold his father and he did not think that he is the one to born you out. Do you think that work here is the best?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............... BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i really don't want to become a middle man always.

1 comment:

  1. You still young,foucu on ur study is the most,dun always thinking abt money lah although money is EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete