Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally i say out

Wat a worry to say my words 'BOSS I DON'T WANT TO WORK LE.. I WORK END OF THIS MONTH ONLY'. I know what kind of answer he will give me. 'CANNOT!. AND BLA BLA BULL SHIT STORY START AGAIN'. Lucky my heart tell me what he say i also will not believe and i will not listen. Maybe i quite clever because i already have the heart to listen what he tell me the whole bull shit story.

He always tell us 'YOU ALL KNOW OR NOT? I ALSO VERY HARD BECAUSE NEED TO COVER THIS AND THAT. YOU ALL KNOW OR NOT MY BANK DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY ALREADY AND I REALLY CAN NOT MAKE IT THIS FEW SHOP ALREADY' Then my parten tell my boss 'Okay boss, you also don't want this shop then faster settle out salary first then you close the shop'. You know or not you own us how long? Almost 2 and 1/2 month haven settle yet.

Me and my partner work for my boss very stress and always think about not enough money to go to work and not enough money to patrol and many many more things to worry. I really don't know why i still want to work for him. No salary no freedom and no time to have a rest. Everyone saw my blog please answer me and tell me are we stupid working for my boss? Boss like that treat us and he own us 2 month salary.

1 comment:

  1. gud for jeffery finaly u have the guts to tell ur boss like tat...n yet he still havent settle d problem???

    ReplyDelete